You can force Surfulater to re-install the Surfulater Firefox Extension as follows.
- Close Surfulater
- Close Firefox
- In Windows Explorer open the following folder.
- For Windows XP this is the C:\Documents and Settings\ [User Account] \Application Data\SAIG\Surfulater
- For Vista and Windows 7 it is Desktop\ [User Account] \AppData\Roaming\SAIG\Surfulater
Note that [User Account] is the Windows account name you are currently logged in to. If you can't see this folder in Windows Explorer, use Tools|Folder Options|View and turn on Hidden files and folders|Show hidden files and folders.
- Delete the Firefox Extension Folder.
- Start Firefox and then Close it again.
- Restart Surfulater then restart Firefox.
The Firefox Extension will now have been re-installed.
If that doesn't work download the Extension below and then drag it from Windows Explorer on to the Address Bar in Firefox.